Ramada Resort Golden Beach
75 The Esplanade , Golden Beach QLD 4551
Ramada Resort Golden Beach is a four star property located on the picturesque Pumicestone Passage. The resort is surrounded by the spectacular diversity of the Australian landscape - ocean, islands, mountains and coastal rainforest are just moments away. Guests of the resort can enjoy the very best of facilities including a heated lagoon style swimming pool and outdoor spa, full size floodlit tennis court, activities desk, a fully licensed restaurant, games room, gymnasium, steam room and barbecue area. Apartments are unserviced self contained apartments.
- Bar on Premises
- Parking - Car Space Available
- Day Tours/Tour Desk
- Guest Laundry
- Children's Play Area
- Child Wading Pool
- Pool - Heated
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Tennis Court - Full Size
- Tennis Court - Half Size
- Pay Wi-Fi
- Sunday to Thursday 6.30am - 8.00pm. Friday to Saturday 6.30am - 10.30pm.
Check In/Out Info:
Please refer to travel documentation regarding access out of reception hours.
Number Of Rooms:
Number Of Floors:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
Maroochydore Airport - 40km.
Distance To Nearest Beach:
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Disabled room(s) available on request.
Babysitting available on request. Charges payable direct.
- Kids Club is divided up into two sesssion, Group One caters for children 5-10 years inclusive, Group Two caters for children 11-13 years inclusive.
- Kids Club activities are run by an activities coordinator and operate in two groups, daily during all school holiday periods.
Dates of Operation:
- Kids Club operates daily during school holiday periods (days of operation are subject to change without notice).
Hours of Operation:
- Sessions operate from 11:00am to 2:00pm (session time and duration are subject to change without notice).
Range of Activities:
- Arts and craft.
- Beach games.
- Tennis Challenges.
- Rainy day videos.
- Indoor activities.
What to Bring:
- Shoes, hat, and a change of clothes, towel, swimmers and a water bottle.
The resort offers limited car-parking options. The first is a fully secure underground car park and the second is an outdoor secure car park. Both are accessible by using a room key
Please select from our transfer options.