Sydney Harbour Marriott
30 Pitt Street , Sydney NSW 2000
Location, location, location! Stay in the heart of the business, financial and tourist area of Sydney at Circular Quay. The world famous Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge are just a "stone's throw" away and museums, galleries, cinemas, theatres, the Royal Botanic Gardens, duty free shopping, bus, train and ferry transport and the historic area of The Rocks are all on your door step!
Sydney Harbour Marriott offers 508 rooms and 42 suites, all with elevated views of both the city skyline or the beautiful Sydney harbour. Whether you are travelling on business or leisure, Sydney Harbour Marriott is the ideal location for that true Sydney experience!
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Bar on Premises
- Babysitting Available
- Business Service Available
- Conference Facilities
- Day Spa
- Disabled Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- High Rise (3 Floors or More)
- Guest Laundry
- Pool - Indoor
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Safety Deposit Box Available
- Free Wi-Fi - Public Areas Only
Number Of Rooms:
Number Of Floors:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
Sydney Airport - 25km/ 30 minutes by car.
Distance To Nearest Beach:
20 minutes by car to Bondi Beach.
Distance To Nearest Public Transport:
5 minute walk to Circular Quay Ferries, bus station and train terminus.
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards accepted.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Day Spa Facilities:
Day spa available, charges payable direct.
Disabled room(s) available on request.
Babysitting available on request, charges apply, payable direct.
Parking available on-site, charges payable direct.
Please select from our transfer options.
Valid for 19JUL16-31JAN17:
- Sydney Harbour Marriott will commence an extensive renovation to the ground floor public space on 19 July which is expected to be completed by 31 January 2017. The lobby will be redesigned with a relocated reception and 3 new food and beverage outlets with street access will be added. The adjacent laneway will be transformed with the addition of an all-day dining restaurant and laneway cafe/wine bar. Three new board rooms and the consolidation of meeting space will also take place over 2 gallery levels. Work will be done in stages and innovative hoardings incorporating glimpses of the new look will be in place around affected areas. Work will take place Monday to Saturday between 09.00am and 6.00pm.