6 Cowper Wharf Road , Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
Location, space, views have it all when you stay at Ovolo Woolloomooloo. Stretched along the longest timber-piled wharf in the world, the hotel is situated over the picturesque Sydney Harbour on the outskirts of Sydney CBD.
A boutique hotel, bar and event centre, Ovolo Woolloomooloo bridges between history and modern luxury. The architectural design of this heritage listed property is a truly breathtaking sight with its stunning French windows neatly placed in rows along the building, stylishly framed by the signature teal colouring.
As you enter the hotel, contemporary design elements and furnishings complement original fixtures of the property, with seamless integration of the Ovolo touch all the little things that make effortless living a reality for the modern, tech-savvy traveller.
Journey through the 100 rooms and suites and you'll find that each one tells a uniquely Australian story, portrayed through a series of art pieces cleverly infused into the interior design features.
A short stroll from the hotel will get you to iconic attractions like the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay, as well as popular restaurants and waterholes right on the wharf or in the surrounding suburbs. But really, who needs to go anywhere when your room rate already includes everything? Wi-Fi, Mini Bar, Happy Hour, Continental Breakfast, 24 Hour Indoor Pool and Gym, Self-service Laundry? Yep, all free.
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Baggage Holding Room
- Bar on Premises
- Business Service Available
- Conference Facilities
- Dining Options Off-Site Nearby
- Guest Laundry
- Non Smoking - All Rooms
- Parking - Outdoor Parking
- Pool - Indoor
- Porter Service
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Safety Deposit Box Available
- Non Smoking - Dedicated Floors
- Specific Security Requirements
- Wake-up Call Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Number Of Rooms:
Number Of Floors:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
Distance To Nearest Beach:
8 kms to Bondi Beach
Distance To Nearest Public Transport:
850 metres to Kings Cross Station, 1 km to St. James Station. Opposite 311 bus stop
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Valid for 18JAN16-31MAY16:
- Ovolo Woolloomooloo has advised that the pool and gym facilities are closed for refurbishment which is expected to be completed by 31 May 2016. As these facilities are in the residents section of the building, no impact on guests is expected. The property has organised free passes for the Andrew (Boy) Charlton Leisure Centre which is about a 10-15 minute walk away.