SkyPoint - SkyPoint Observation Deck Entry
Q Deck - Family - 2009-10_web
- SkyPoint Observation Deck entry for 1 visit.
- Free car parking.
What to bring:
- Spending money.
SkyPoint takes you to the highest point above the Gold Coast for stunning 360 degree views from the surf to the hinterland and beyond. Rising 230 metres into the sky, SkyPoint is located on level 77 and 78 of the magnificent Q1, which is the 5th tallest residential building in the world, located in Surfers Paradise. Experience a lift ride of less than 43 seconds, views from Byron Bay to Brisbane and the SkyPoint cafe and lounge. Australia's only beachside Observation Deck, is a Gold Coast 'must see' attraction which offers a fantastic year round, all weather experience.
Valid for 01APR14-31AUG14:
Infant: 0-4 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 5-14 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Valid for 01SEP14-31MAR15:
Infant: 0-2 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 3-13 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Valid for 01APR14-31MAR15:
Child: 12-15 years inclusive - child rates apply.
- Last entry to SkyPoint is 45 minutes prior to closing time.
- SkyPoint entry is restricted to 18+ years on Friday and Saturday nights. Smart casual dress code applies.
- Footwear must be worn on the Observation Deck at SkyPoint.
- Swimwear is not permitted on the Observation Deck at SkyPoint.