Brisbane-Gladstone / Business Seat
Tilt Train - Brisbane
A$330 (2 Passengers)
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge, unless the infant is to occupy a seat or a berth, then child rates apply.
Child: 4-15 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Adult: An individual over the age of 15 who does not qualify for a concession fare.
Child: Aged 4-15 years inclusive.
Student: Student fares are available on request. Only available for full time students 16 years and over, who hold a current ID card from a recognised education institution.
Queensland Pensioner fares: Passenger must have a valid Queensland Pension Concession Card (PCC) at time of booking. Passengers must present their concession card at time of check in and carry their card at all times during travel.
Australian Senior fare: Passengers must have a valid state or territory Government Seniors Card. Passengers must present their senior card at time of check in and carry their card at all times during travel.
Non Queensland Pensioner fares: Pension fares apply to Australian pensioners holding a valid Pension Concession Card or a valid Commonwealth Senior Health Card. Concession number must be advised at time of booking. Passengers must present their concession card at time of check in and carry their card at all times during travel.
- Passengers first names are to be provided at time of booking.
- A customer contact number is required at time of booking.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel due to strict cancellation policy.
- Payment deadline date must be set for 30 days prior to travel due to strict cancellation policy.
Economy Seats and Economy Triple Sleepers:
- One checked in item of luggage not exceeding 20kg and a maximum of 180 linear centimetres.
- One carry on item of luggage which must fit under the seat or on the overhead luggage racks, must not exceed 23cm x 34cm x 48cm.
Twin/Single and Business Seats:
- Two checked in item of luggage not exceeding 20kg and a maximum of 180 linear centimetres.
- Two carry on item of luggage which must fit under the seat or on the overhead luggage racks, must not exceed 23cm x 34cm x 48cm.
- Items of luggage exceeding the customer luggage allowance may only be accepted subject to space availability on the service, and provided they meet the weight and size restrictions. Excess luggage charges of $15.00 per item may apply.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Please note that Queensland Rail cannot accept liability for circumstances beyond their control such as disruptions due to track damage or repair.
Roma St Station
- Check-in: at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
01-Apr-2014 to 12-Oct-2014Valid for 01APR14-12OCT14:
Departure Days: Sunday to Friday.
Departs Brisbane (Roma St): Sunday-Friday 4:55pm / Sunday and Friday 11:00am / Monday-Thursday 11:00am.
Caboolture: Sunday-Friday 5:49pm / Sunday and Friday 11:45am / Monday-Thursday 11:45am.
Landsborough: Sunday-Friday 6:15pm / Sunday and Friday 12:08pm / Monday-Thursday 12:08pm.
Nambour: Sunday-Friday 6:41pm / Sunday and Friday 12:35pm / Monday-Thursday 12:35pm.
Cooroy: Sunday-Friday 6:59pm / Sunday and Friday 12:58pm / Monday-Thursday 12:58pm.
Gympie North: Sunday-Friday 7:33pm / Sunday and Friday 1:31pm / Monday-Thursday 1:31pm.
Maryborough West: Sunday-Friday 8:30pm / Sunday and Friday 2:35pm / Monday-Thursday 2:35pm.
Howard: Sunday-Friday 8:52pm / Sunday and Friday 2:52pm / Monday-Thursday 2:52pm.
Arrives Bundaberg: Sunday-Friday 9:30pm / Sunday and Friday 3:30pm / Monday-Thursday 3:30pm.
Departs Bundaberg: Thursday-Tuesday 3:35pm / Sunday and Tuesday 9:40pm.
Miriam Vale: Thursday-Tuesday 4:35pm / Sunday and Tuesday 10:40pm.
Gladstone: Thursday-Tuesday 5:15pm / Sunday and Tuesday 11:20pm.